Cloud gazing
Soccer school
Jazz Fest Baby!! Erykah Badu serenading us!Hello all. This time of year is so great. Even with all the rain we have been getting, I just love seeing things grow and turn green again. Winter is just not my favorite season, so all this newness makes me feel refreshed. That being said, I am feeling refreshed in life too. I just have too many blessings to count and I feel so lucky to be surrounded by such good friends and family. My heartfelt thanks to all of you who support me and share life with me, I truly appreciate all the times we have had together and apart (as there are so many of you whom I don't get to share face to face encounters with, but still feel as close as ever!!) It seems like these boys of mine keep on surprising me with their sweetness and cuteness (yes, all THREE of them). The little ones come up with cute things to do and say (usually) and in general we have so much fun together. With all of this sunshine and fresh air, I feel like we are becoming such a strong family. Just hanging out in the backyard is filled with laughter and joy. Owen is joining in with all his little words and actions. He loves "basketball" (pronounced almost perfectly!) and the sandbox. Thank goodness he is not obsessed with eating sand and rocks anymore, that got so old last year. Now he just sits in the box, pushing trucks and "dump(ing)" all over the place. He looks so pleased with himself when he builds up something and knocks it down. Nick is all sports. Baseball, tennis, golf, soccer, playing tag. He loves it all. They both help to keep me in shape. My husband is such a wonderful constant in my life, and yet we continue to grow and change and realize just how important this pact is that we made almost 5 years ago. To love and cherish and honor and all that good stuff. It is not always easy, but we make a great team. I can only thank God and the people that surround us for such a blessed life. Happy Mother's Day to all.

1 comment:
Wonderful post, Kristin. Thanks for putting into words what I also feel. We are lucky ladies!! Might have to fight you on whose boys are best in the world though :)
Post a Comment